Sunday, June 5, 2011

3G USB Stick sold with Wrong information by Vodafone India ???


http://econsumercomplaints.in

3g USB Stick Wrong information
I was sold Vodafone 3G USB dongle on Feb – 2011 for Rs 1500/- at vodafone vashi store. I was told that the unlimited usage
plan of Rs 599 will work on 2G as well as 3G network.
When I questioned that how I would get 3g speed at this much cost, I was again told that as you are existing customer.
when 3g broadband would be launched I would get the same speed on existing plan and I would not require to change plan.
Every time I use to call up I was told the same thing and now when I approached Vodafone customer care I found out that this plan is
applicable only on 2G network and the charges will be different for 3G network. I was shocked to know that I was fooled to believe
that I could use this plan for both 2G and 3G network.
I requested them to take back USB dongle and refund me the money. I was advised by Vodafone care executive to go to Vodafone Care Centre for refund.
When I approached Vodafone care centre they refused to take back. I again called Vodafone care and they said it can’t be returned. This is a case of
Misstatements of facts and incomplete information given to me and inducing me to buy the USB 3G dongle.
Again on 17’Th of April I went to Vodafone store Vashi and spoke with the manager over there. She said that as you are existing customer you would be
able to use 3g speed at plan of Rs 599. (Even she was under same impression. The same thing was told to me by Vodafone Chembur store)
Then just to confirm she called up somewhere and then said, sorry you will have to go for the new 3g plan.
I asked her why I was given wrong information; she said that even we were not aware of these things at that time (Feb 2011 to 17 April 2011)
Even at your site http://www.vodafone.in/internet/pages/3gusbstick_mum.aspx?cid=mum
The plans are given and you have not mentioned that these plans are for 2g network.

The same is printed on your 3g usb stick broachers.
I am really shocked after getting such false information from Vodafone. I am using Vodafone since last 8 years. We have 8 Vodafone
connections in my family. I never expected all these marketing strategies from Vodafone.
My 3g USB Stick Number – 9769046808
My contact Number – 9920036765

No comments:

Post a Comment